Spot on Small Kids
How to wash your mask
Please wash and sanitize your mask before you wear it for the first time.
Machine wash your mask with your general laundry.
Leave your mask to air dry. Keep your mask dry and do not use your mask if damp or wet.
Mask should be washed and sanitized before and after each use.
How to wear your mask
Masks should fit snug and not too loose.
Masks can be worn in two ways with elastic. Around your ears or around your head.
Elastic is supplied with the mask to accommodate both options.
1. Cut elastic equally in half and tie elastic around your ears
2. Tie the elastic around your head as per picture below.
Elastic knots can be placed into the sides of the masks so that it is not visible.
How to put your mask on
1. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (or use hand sanitiser). Dry your hands with a clean paper towel and throw the paper towel away.
2. Make sure the exterior side of the mask is facing out, away from your face.
3. Place the mask on your face with the exterior side facing out and the curved over your nose. Try to only hold the elastic when putting your mask on to avoid touching the inside/outside of the mask.
4. Make sure the mask is completely secure. Make sure it covers your nose and mouth so that the bottom edge is under your chin.
5. Wash your hands.
While wearing your mask during the day
1. Do NOT pull the mask down like one would a scarf on a ski slope. Adjustments should be made using the elastic at the neck or around your ears (this would depend on how your decide to wear your mask.
2. Avoid touching your face even when your mask is in place.
3. Every time you do touch the mask for any reason, wash your hands before and after touching your mask.
Removing your Mask
1. Wash your hands before removing the mask.
2. Do not touch the inside of the mask (the part over nose and mouth). It may be contaminated from your breathing, coughing or sneezing. If you do touch your mask, wash your hands.
3. Remove the head or ear loops and remove the mask by the elastic.
4. Put your mask in the wash.
5. Wash your hands.